[PD] shell and makesymbol

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 10 00:51:22 CET 2005

[shell] is already included in the Pd-extended.app build.  Try
Pd-0.38.4-extendedRC2.app.  And it has two outlets.

But there is one problem on OSX.  Sometimes when I am using [shell],
everytime I run a command thru [shell] it launches the OSX Crash
Reporter.  Right now, its working fine so I can't send a crash report.
Arg.

.hc