[PD] Re: more problems with dyn~

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Nov 10 16:29:39 CET 2005

Hi Pall,
the message means that you are most probably linking to an old flext
version (e.g. the one installed in /usr/local/lib).

It is possible to compile flext-based externals (statically linked to
flext) without installing flext in /usr/local - you just have to change
the flext/buildsys/config-pd-linux-gcc.txt file so that FLEXTPREFIX
points to a non-system folder.
Use "sh build.sh pd gcc install" as usual and the flext build results
will be installed there.
Then recompile the flext-based externals.

all the best,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill