[PD] GUI freeze

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:23:52 CET 2005

First off, I apologize if this is a common topic; I couldn't hunt anything
down in the archives, but I wasn't sure what search strings to use.
 Often, PD stops drawing numbers for me. I can click on a box and type in a
number and see it, but if I scroll, it changes the value without showing me
what it is. Once it starts doing this, it won't stop no matter what. It runs
across all patches, too, even if I close all patches and reopen it won't
draw the numbers. It also won't show the numbers for midi input when this
happens.
It does this very frequently, though I can't think of what I did just before
it happened last time (a few minutes ago). Scalar drawing instructions still
work fine regardless.
 Any ideas?
 -Chuckk

--
"It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of
knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters."