[PD] basic DSP stuff

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 02:19:16 CET 2005

What I'm getting at is that expressing rotation as complex numbers is no
different than using cartesian coordinates. Why, when you multiply two
points, would one of the multiples turn negative?
I see no reason you couldn't say i = 1/0. Then 4*0*i=4. That makes as much
sense.

--
"It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of
knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters."