[PD] old process still running

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 16:10:03 CET 2005

Hi list,

I'm still having problems with the shell object,
the right outlet is supposed to bang when the shell
has achieved it's task, but every time I use that to
initiate another task (with a [bang( -- [del 100] in
between) I get "old process still running" and the
task remains undone. All I want to do is create a
series of folders within a folder!

Ed

PS, I'm still having problems with my
email...apologies to the list, but every time I
forward one from the list, to myself, it's going to
the list instead! Yahoo! - ya boo. I'll copy and paste
in future!

->
->
-->