[PD] clearing a subpatch on exit?

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:58:29 CET 2005

 Thank you, menuclose is the command I was looking for. Actually, the
subpatch I want to clear is not the patch I want to close. I also realized
none of this makes any difference if the patch isn't saved after clearing
the subpatch.
 Anyone know a way to save a patch by a command? Would
[; pd-JI.pd write JI.pd(
work???

This message should do it, if run from another patch: