[PD] GUI freeze

cuckoo ix at replic.net
Sat Nov 12 11:03:19 CET 2005

On Sat, Nov 12, 2005 at 04:53:29AM -0500, Chuckk Hubbard wrote:
>  Usually it seems to happen when there's a lot of stuff happening.

if you are feeeling adventurous you could find/replace all your numboxes with numbox2's, and whip up a toxy radiobutton repalcement. ive not been able to 'freeze' them. in fact the freezing issue seems to not affect iemgui or toxygui's at all. dont know why, dont care to investigate. but if you are interested in helping solve this and other gui-related issues, please check out the desiredata project..