[PD] Gem cursor 0 under os x not working? +

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Sat Nov 12 17:22:15 CET 2005

On Nov 11, 2005, at 4:50 PM, patrick wrote:

> hi,

hello,

> maybe it's because of the wacom driver, but i cannot turn off the
> cursor in
> the gem window. i've ask a friend to try it and it's not working
> for him
> either... so is there a way to remove the cursor in gem 0.90 / os X.

...unfortunately, it's not available in gem 0.90, but it is available
in current cvs, which is included in pd++.app
(www.tigital.com)...there's also functionality to hide the menubar
and dock, too ("kiosk" mode)...

> +
> a long long time ago i saw a gem patch that did something i'm
> trying to do :
> selecting (with the mouse in the gem window) an area and zoom the
> video by
> the size of the selection. but sadly, i don't find this patch
> anywhere.
> maybe someone know this patch or have a solution?

...sounds familiar, I'll have to look in my archives...

> +
> the wacom driver is really bad in os X. i cannot use HID from hans
> (http://at.or.at/hans/pd/hid.html). he told me that he saw someone
> using the
> wacom in os x as a HID device, so maybe it will be possible for the
> external
> to see and use the wacom under this os (it's working perfectly in
> linux).
> any input?

...sorry, no wacom here...

james