[PD] max msp vs pd

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 02:34:32 CET 2005

 One thing I haven't been able to find in Max is PD-style data structures
and scalars. Do they exist? With drawing instructions? This is the main
reason I have been creating my sequencer with PD instead of my school's
computers with Max (also because I can install PD on my flash drive).
 I saw "data structures" in a Max tutorial, but it had nothing to do with
the scalars of PD, and I couldn't find any tutorials that did. None of the
people I know who use Max have heard of such a thing. Is it there with a
different name?
 -Chuckk

Message: 1