[PD] rradical

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Nov 13 08:34:31 CET 2005

Hallo,
Ken hat gesagt: // Ken wrote:

> so i installed all the externals i need, i think, having all the
> projects in cvs is really nice.
> trying to open any rradical patch even the template is giving me this
> error, frank?
>
> OSCroute object version 1.05 by Matt Wright. pd: jdl Win32 raf.
> OSCroute Copyright © 1999 Regents of the Univ. of California. All Rights
> Reserved.
> *** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0x082d7cd0 ***
> Pd: signal 6
> pd_gui: pd process exited
> Aborted

Oops. Hm, hard to say what's happending here or where it crashes.
Could you try to run Pd with a debugger? It's easy:

$ gdb /usr/bin/pd
(gdb) run

< do stuff until it crashes >

(gdb) backtrace
< or just "bt" >

(gdb) quit
The program is running.  Exit anyway? (y or n) y

It should give a hint on what could be wrong.

Ciao