[PD] rradical

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Nov 14 00:08:14 CET 2005

Hallo,
Thomas Grill hat gesagt: // Thomas Grill wrote:
> On the other hand all problems i lately inspected on user's machines
> have been due to misconfigured flext/buildsys/config-pd-linux-gcc.txt
> files or old versions of some headers and/or libraries or due to old
> versions in general, or combinations of the above.

Well, Ken's problem could indeed be a version conflict. As this
problem turned up mostly for Debian system: Debian testing/unstable
underwent a phase of quite a big library/libc  update, which seemed to
affect lots of packages and is one of the reasons, why I'm currently
hesitant to change anything important in that area in my system until
the dust has settled. However from what I hear, the dust is beginning
to settle currently, so that might be good news.

Ciao