[PD] Pd++

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:13:44 CET 2005

Hi all,

i just downloaded this compilation(Pd++) for try the new things about Data
Structures in 0.39 version(somebody told in the list). Can anybody tell me
what is the diference between 0.38 and 0.39?
I was thinking that in this version you can put something in the Data Window
for know the time and frecuency without drawnumber.

And another thing, why in both versions said when i run Pd: IEMLIB cant load
library?
I want that filters too

Thank you for your patience list!

" El mutismo aparente de las cosas no es más que la cortés espera de
nuestras preguntas"