[PD] max msp vs pd

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Wed Nov 16 06:29:27 CET 2005

Marc Lavallée wrote:

>Le 15 Novembre 2005 21:30, Yves Degoyon a écrit :
>

>>never mind, i'm not any more into doing efficient objects
>>for people with a nice titanium and a dv,
>>i think i don't care..
>>

>Steve Jobs (from the Church of Apple) would say:
>"Because I'm the CEO, and I think it can be done."
>"Real artists ship."
>;)
>--
>Marc

i must say the words "real artists" makes an internal laugh combustion
phenomenon...

oh,ok, i've got friends who have some macs too
( but most of them have a hidden linux partition somewhere ),
anyway, why can you desesperatly want to run
an ad-friendly system ? do you like pop-ups???

i only said i'm not spending any more time on mac ports ...

time is so short,
sevy