[PD] MIDI to RGB

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Nov 16 11:49:20 CET 2005

megale wrote:

oh: how do i configure my mail-reader in order to distinguish between
what i've written and your answers? ...

>   IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
>
> i think what you are looking for is voice allocation, which can be done
> by [poly] (infamous but core pd since ever)
>
>   Megale's answer:
>
>    Okay, that is exactely the kind of object that I am looking for,  but there are only three outputs, anyway, in list-abs I've found some

the 3 outputs are:
#1: voice you should send the rest to
#2: pitch (1st incoming arg)
#3: velocity (2nd incoming arg)

so you should be fine with this object for any number of voices (you
specify at object-creation time)

i admit that the documentation is not that clear.

the trick is, to use [route 1 2 3 ... #n] to route the pitch/velocity
pair to the voice-module of that id.

mfg,.ad.r
IOhannes