[PD] max msp vs pd

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Wed Nov 16 16:25:33 CET 2005

hey yves,

On Nov 16, 2005, at 10:05 AM, Yves Degoyon wrote:

> james tittle wrote:
>>
>> 3. pdp by itself doesn't use opengl: that functionality comes from
>> 3dp...otoh, opengl is gem's bread and butter...
>
> except that you forget the hidden part of pdp : 3dp,
> yes precisely in the folder (opengl,
> will you port it to OSX too ?

...but I did!  It was point #3 :-\  And yes, that is very high on my
to-do list:  actually, there's some half working code around, only
really required setting up an opengl window n'all...

...btw, are you using pdp-0.12.4 or the libpdp/libtile stuff?  I
haven't really figured out if the latter adds anything beyond forth-
possibilities...?

thanx,
james