[PD] MIDI to RGB

megale megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 17 11:03:55 CET 2005

--- IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:

> i do not now the [pitch]-object, but it seems you are sending a
> float-number to the 2nd inlet, and you shouldn't do that (there should
> be a documentation on the object's interface in its help-patch)

 It's an absolutely correct information, and it gives more clues about error messages, thank you
again.

 The weird thing is that on documentation the second input of [pitch] is connected to velocity
output of [notein], just disconnecting that second input resolves the problem greatly.

 The font error during abs loading is simply resolved by renaming the font I am using with the
name: "arial.ttf"

Patco.