[PD] Binaries for OsX

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 18 00:14:26 CET 2005

> I think all of that should be included in the extended builds.
> serialize has been replaced by comport.

I am trying to help a friend at a distance (6000Km) to make a patch work.
He's on a mac mini with osX.3 (I think). He just got pd working with
miller's last build.
I pointed him to the links by Johannes,
http://www.mild.ch/~pd/netpd/extra/, where several .pd_darwin files are.
Can someone tell me where they should be installed? I'm a windows user,
and never worked with pd on a mac.

He also tried before to install the extended version in sourceforge -
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=55736 - , but it
didn't worked. I can't also say to him if it is an extension to pd, or if
pd is included in it. Should it work now, that a version of pd is already
working?

thanks,

Joao
--