[PD] Canvas editor patch

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 18 00:47:09 CET 2005

Here is a useful abstraction that I made, to make editing of gui objects
much easier and quicker.

This example is for a canvas, but if it's acceptable I'll take the model
and adapt it to all other GUI objects. I think I used all possible options.
Unfortunately it isn't possible to query existing gui objects for their
parameters, or it would be even easier. But for those who like to make
their patches pretty, I think it might come in handy.

Please try it out, correct, criticise, etc.

Greetings,

Joao

--
Lugostr. 14