[PD] Canvas editor patch

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:43:29 CET 2005

> It looks quite nice!  If it was cleaned up really nice, it could replace
> the Properties panel that's written in Tk.  That would be cool, if all
> of the Properties panels were written in Pd too.

That would be nice, but I don't know if it would be possible to replace
features like tabbing or shift-tabbing betweeen fields, etc, which are
quite handy (and which should also be available in nummerboxes, etc., I
have made that suggestion already once). This is more handy for those who
work a bit with GUI, it should speed up things (specially when it's
necessary to try out things).

> But I couldn't get it working, could you send a working example patch?

that's strange. I don't know if I wrote it correctly, but to work one must
edit the send (optionally, also the receive) in the bottom of the window,
to make the connection with the desired patch.
anyway, here's a working example. the canvas should be edited by the patch
that I sent first.

Joao