[PD] PD and latency on kernel 2.6.14.2-lsm

Jerome Tuncer columbiatwo at free.fr
Fri Nov 18 23:30:25 CET 2005

Hi everyone.

That's an interesting thread, there are questions here I never dared to
ask (-:

I'm surprised though to hear that Pd could not become such a good
realtime application.

For my personal education Tim, what are the "design decisions" that will
never allow Pd to become a very good latency system?

Thanks.

Jé