[PD] Waveguide Modeling with [z~]

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Nov 19 00:05:40 CET 2005

Spencer Russell wrote:
> I've been stuck using a windows machine recently, and maybe it's just
> something strange with the setup, but [v~] only seems to have one
> input.

i don't know about [v~], but [z~] - while having just one inlet - still
distinguishes between what it gets on this single inlet: if you send a
float to the 1st inlet of [z~], this will denote the delay in samples.

i see that it is not mentioned in the documentation.
(but it seems so natural to me, that i would at least expect people to
try it out...)
since this is not the first time that someone asks this question, i will
probably add a 2nd inlet to [z~].

mfg.asdr
IOhannes