[PD] Binaries for OsX

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Nov 19 00:25:57 CET 2005

On Nov 18, 2005, at 5:59 PM, pd wrote:

> hi João
>

>> I am trying to help a friend at a distance (6000Km) to make a patch
>> work.  He's on a mac mini with osX.3 (I think). He just got pd
>> working with  miller's last build.
>
> I'm on os x 10.3.9 with latest miller's Pd-0.39-1.
>

>> I pointed him to the links by
>> Johannes,  http://www.mild.ch/~pd/netpd/extra/, where several
>> .pd_darwin files are.
>
> I sent you that link. Johannes doesen't know about that (I guess).
> It is for netpd's mac user.
>
>> Can someone tell me where they should be
>> installed?
>
> have a look at
> http://www.netpd.org/RunNetpdOnOsx
> and follow the steps 1. and 3.
>
> I think zexy.pd_darwin for pc is called zexy.dll
>
>> He also tried before to install the extended version in sourceforge -
>>   http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=55736 - ,
>>  but it  didn't worked.
>
> when I tried hc's extended some iem-libs where not included
> (I think it was Pd-0.38-4-extended-RCsomething)

Which ones?  They should be added.  I just added iemmatrix, so it'll be
in the next releases.

It would be great to get netpd into CVS in the "abtractions" section.
Then it'll be included in the upcoming cross-platform releases.

.hc

> unfortunately I haven't got access to pd-list at the moment as my
> webmail
> doesn't work there.
>

> cheers
>
> enrique

____

it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the
possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of
it."
                                                        - Thomas
Jefferson