[PD] [BUG][alsamidi] no alsamidi init with -alsamidi switch

federico xaero at inwind.it
Sat Nov 19 20:30:56 CET 2005

launching pd with the -alsamidi switch has no effect.
in order to let puredata open the sequencer port, I have to click
Media->ALSA-MIDI and click Apply or Ok, then pd status window will print:

 Opened Alsa Client 128 in:1 out:1

this can be a bug or a feature, but maybe it is logical, if I set the
-alsamidi switch, I *want* MIDI ports opened.

also, is there a switch or something to connect these sequencer ports
directly to some other ports? (are we planning to insert lash support?)

--
ciao
Federico