[PD] Re: pure == slow, impure == fast ? was purepd

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Nov 20 12:16:31 CET 2005

Hey Frank,

>Unfortunatly there is nothing that can replace [pool] and [OSC] in Pd
>yet, and I don't want to ditch OSC support in RRADical and I cannot
>ditch [pool], which is a constant pool of trouble for non-technically
>inclined users. :(

you are right, and i'm constantly trying to improve the docs and
building process.
Unfortunately the feedback concerning hints what to improve in which way
is close to nothing.
All i can do then is try to figure out the paths that non-technical
users are taking which sometimes is hard to imagine, because they are
too individual.

best greetings,
Thomas

--