[PD] Waveguide Modeling with [z~]

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Nov 20 13:34:07 CET 2005

derek holzer wrote:

> With all due respect, users are not mind readers, and if you leave a
> feature undocumented you can expect that 98% of the people will never
> use it. And in that case, why did you spend time programming it unless
> only for your own use?

well, all of zexy is for my own use.
so what do you expect me to do? not publish it, because there are no
good docs? writing docs? - you pay ??

i do not expect people to be mind readers.
i was just pointing out, that when i see an object which does
approximately what i need, but i am missing a functionality that is
crucial for me and which i think might be of general importance, i read
the documentation and if that fails (which it does here) i might try to
see whether i can still achieve the functionality.
but otoh, i might soon switch to the sources of an object, and i totally
agree that i cannot expect _that_ from anybody.

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes