[pd] OS X Makefiles

david golightly davigoli at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 06:44:49 CET 2005

Hello again list,

I'm trying to figure out how to write (or autogenerate) a makefile for
Darwin that will turn source into a *.pd_darwin binary, including the
appropriate libraries etc.  There's got to be a simple answer for this but
I'm just not looking the right places.

By the way, I'm putting together a wiki page on how to get around in the
darwin shell and compile things for GUI-spoiled OS X users like myself.
It's easy enough to learn enough C to write a simple external from source,
in fact Mr. Zmoelnig's How-To does an excellent job of explaining how to
write the source but it doesn't include this one little crucial detail for
compiling.

Thanks in advance,

David

homepage: