[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC3.app Released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 21 22:53:32 CET 2005

On Nov 21, 2005, at 4:23 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>> Finally, I released another Pd-extended, but this one is quite
>> different.  Its based on the cross-platform, cross-package build
>> system.  Soon, I shall be releasing a Windows and Linux build based on
>> this as well.
>>
>> http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers-0.38.4-extendedRC3.html
>
> Very interesting, and I'm looking forward to the this stuff.  One
> thing though: Why 0.38? No [list]? ;)

I just wanted to get a decent 0.38-4 build done, and on the sourceforge
page.  I haven't started using 0.39 yet, and there is some work
involved in the transition.  But once 0.38.4 is ironed out, I'll put
out a 0.39.1.  It should be pretty easy then.

____

                     There is no way to peace, peace is the way.
						        				-A.J. Muste