[PD] OSC for MacOS?

jose manuel berenguer alarcon jmbeal at telefonica.net
Tue Nov 22 16:31:51 CET 2005

Thank you so much, Ben and James,  for your suggestions.

El 21/11/2005, a las 19:55, james tittle escribió:

> On Nov 21, 2005, at 1:05 PM, jose manuel berenguer alarcon wrote:
>> Could anybody address me to the download page of the OSC objects
>> for PD? Is there any version running under MacOS?
>>
>> http://iem.at/pd/pdb/query.html?all=y&alb=y&qry=osc points to
>> http://barely.a.live.fm/pd/ ... it seems this link doesn't work
>> anymore.
>
> ...you can either compile it yourself from the externals/OSCx
> source, or use one of the app packages, all of which include it...
>
> james

Yes, this is what I did. Anyway, afterwords, I discovered a compiled
version here :

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pure-data/pd-OSC-20020928-
OSX.tar.gz?download

Jose Manuel

Jose Manuel Berenguer
jmbeal at telefonica.net +34932857046 696538403
jmberenguer at cccb.org  +34933064128
http://ocaos.cccb.org/jmb/index.html
Sonoscop/Orquesta del Caos. CCCB. Montalegre, 5. 08001 Barcelona. Spain