[PD] Re: pure == slow, impure == fast ? was purepd

carmen ix at replic.net
Wed Nov 23 07:23:48 CET 2005

> How does that relate to the above bit tho?

so you can set up a machine to autobuild for all 3 platforms (theres tutorials on cross-compiling for OSX from linux, and we know mingw works..) since you know.. development goes so fast that people want nightly builds

> Actually, anyone got Pd
> compiling with MinGW?  I could use some pointers.

sure, theres a SConscript in devel_0_39 and theres also a makefile.mingw maybe in devel_0_38. just ./configure && make && make install the deps like tk and such first, although you can use a static path to MSVC-generated .libs if you dont feel like doing that..