[PD] PD Documentation Meeting / Notes

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Nov 23 10:42:08 CET 2005

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, B. Bogart wrote:

> * we all seemed to agree that Unicode would be great in PD.
>   (This is one of those pd-dev cross-over issues)

Ah, just a confirmation that iso-latin-1 accents are already working in
DesireData, thanks to Chun. I couldn't test it yesterday because my local
copy was broken. iso-latin-1 should be enough to cover Français, Català,
Deutsch, Español, Português, Nederlands, Dansk/Norsk/Svenska, Íslensku,
Suomeksi, which already covers maybe 90% of the Pd world.

But, if someone wants to look into UTF-8, that would be nice. :)