[PD] Pd as a VST instrument

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 23 11:28:49 CET 2005

hi

i've been playing around with pdvst a year ago, so may i can help you if
you have a specific question (i don't like to ask that, but did you read
the docu?)

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~jsarlo/pdvst/pdvst-0.0.2.zip contains everything
what you need to get pdvst to work.

first i would check if you can load the examples 'pd-gain' and
'pd-synth' in your host. then it might be easier to create your one
vst-fx and -instruments.

good luck
roman

<multiplicity1 at netscape.net> wrote:

> I've read that Pd can be used as a VST instrument.  I've downloaded
what I thought was necessary for this to work, but the directions seemed
to be a little cloudy.  Can anyone explain exactly what I should do to
get Pd to work as a VST instrument?