[PD] zexy and Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC3.app

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Nov 23 17:17:07 CET 2005

> There are a few solutions in the works for this.  Günter Geiger's
> [using] object would be quite nice, it allows you to load libs from a
> patch (i.e. [using zexy].  Then, I plan on redoing the preference
> panels so that they are more usable, including unlimited paths and libs
> fields.

how about a "browse" button?
Also check out my old LML, which was an alternate GUI for PD perferences
(acually all the command line flags) Most of the stuff that now needs to
go into "extra flags" was in there. Anyhow here it is to check out:

http://www.ekran.org/ben/research/lml/lml-v0.1-TEST8-osx.tgz

Not this is abandoned, but the tk GUI stuff may still be of some use. (I
recall the GUI was generated from a table that said the type of paramter,
and if it was a flag (on-off) or option (requires argument).

.b