[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extendedRC4 for Windows and Mac OS X

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Nov 24 12:51:04 CET 2005

Hi Vincent,

> By the way, I got several examples of disappearing pyext boxes on
> windoz machines (it seems that Gem and pyext don't cohabitate that well).

i would be very interested in more detailed info how and why GEM and
pyext don't cohabitate well.
Vanishing object boxes have in all cases i got to know of been caused by
version mismatches of PD or flext headers and libraries and have been
resolved by downloading or checking out an up-to-date flext version and
recompiling flext and the objects.

best greetings,
Thomas

--