[PD] pyext vanishing boxes

vincent rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Thu Nov 24 13:41:35 CET 2005

What i can remember is that when disabling Gem in Pd
startup-preferences, pyext boxes would show up normally again. What
detailed info would you like to have?
- pd version
- gem / pyext versions
- ...?

i'll have more infos on sunday, i'll try to reproduce it with care (i
don't have time right now) - suddenly wondering if all this was all but
a daymare, zzzzzzzzzz

As far as i can tell, this did not occur in linux or mac versions.

thanks Thomas for quick reply,
best
vincent