[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extendedRC4 for Windows and Mac OS X

patrick patrick at 11h11.com
Thu Nov 24 15:28:27 CET 2005

hi hans,

after installing for windows, i got this :

vst~: can't load library
cyclone: can't load library
Gem: can't load library

     pmpd = Physical Modeling for Pure Data
     version 0.06
     compiled Nov 21 2005
     Contact : cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr

OSC: can't load library
zexy: can't load library

weird! i'm on xp, installed in program files/pd (default).
pat