[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extendedRC4 for Windows and Mac OS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 24 19:39:28 CET 2005

This is the first test release, so there is sure to be lots of stuff
wrong.  Now I know what. :)

Gem, OSC, unauthorized, and some other stuff are not yet in there.  I
haven't gotten them compiling on Windows yet.  But if I don't get them
compiling, I'll include the binaries.  Do you happen to know which
library [switch] is from?

The help/1.manual thing is also on the TODO list. Thanks for the bug
report.

.hc