[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extendedRC4 for Windows and Mac OS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 24 20:22:30 CET 2005

On Nov 24, 2005, at 9:28 AM, patrick wrote:

> hi hans,
>
> after installing for windows, i got this :
>
> vst~: can't load library

I don't know this object, and there is no Makefile in CVS for it.  I
can throw in a binary if someone send me one my way.

> cyclone: can't load library

Its included as a libdir, which isn't fully supported in this build.
libdirs will be in future releases.  For now, just add this to the path
to use cyclone:  "C:/Progra~1/pd/extra/cyclone".  Same with "iemabs",
"memento", "rradical", and others.

> Gem: can't load library

Not yet, next release.

>     pmpd = Physical Modeling for Pure Data
>     version 0.06
>     compiled Nov 21 2005
>     Contact : cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
>
> OSC: can't load library

Not yet, next release.

> zexy: can't load library

Its included as individual objects now, no need to load the lib.

.hc