[PD] about [prepend] on osx

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Nov 26 10:58:04 CET 2005

Hallo,

> The one currently included in extra is probably an old version of the
> cyclone one. It should probably be removed altogether in the future
> releases so that people can easily select their preferred prepend.

In the future and on many machines already in the present people will
use the builtin [list prepend], sometimes coupled with [list trim],
which both were introduced with pd-0.39. The maxish-[prepend] will be an
abstraction with just [list prepend]--[list trim] inside. (One of the
reasons why I recommend everone to switch to 0.39 ASAP!)

Ciao