[PD] Canvas editor patch 2

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 28 07:31:14 CET 2005

> That's a great patch.  My only critique is that I like thicker sliders
> since they are easier targets.
>
> It would be great to have this in CVS so that it automatically gets
> included in the Pd-extended builds.

my purpose wasn't to become famous or something, but if it must be is ok.
that to say that a patch for general use should follow general principles.
I find thinner sliders elegant, but that's not what's important here. can
you suggest a value?

frank gave a better suggestion for the dynamic send, if rhere are no other
issues (or anything I forgot), then I'll implement it and move on to the
other guis.

joao

--
Lugostr. 14