[PD] Canvas editor patch 2

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 28 07:48:46 CET 2005

> Wow, that's a mighty cool and very useful patch!!

thanks. It just occured when I thought "it's really not handy to work with
guis here".

> To do dynamic sends you don't need to use the editmode etc. messages,
> if you require pd >= 0.39 for your patch (which I think, everyone
> should use anyways, but I said so several times already.)
>
> Attached is a little idiom on how to do renameable sends with pd-0.39.

thanks, already implemented it. now only leaves the question, is it
possible to do dynamic receives as well?
or wait, is there any message which makes the patch think that he's
"clean"? I think I read that somewhere (or was it another program?). that
would take away the only small detail that still remains, I think.

joao