[PD] Canvas editor patch 2

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Mon Nov 28 10:28:05 CET 2005

Hi!

João Miguel Pais wrote:

> Here is a second (and full?) version of the abstraction to make editing
> of  gui objects much easier and quicker (for those who work a lot with
> them).  Just put them in your externals folder.

The patch looks great - it's very clearly designed. I even like the thin
sliders :-)

Can you shortly explain, how to connect the editor with a canvas? I
didn't manage that trying to follow the help instructions:

"Connect this patch and your GUI object through typing the receive and
send symbols of the object you want to edit."

Particularly, I don't know _what_ to type in the receive and send fields
of my canvas...

Piotr

--
Piotr Majdak