[PD] Canvas editor patch 2

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:16:50 CET 2005

> Can you shortly explain, how to connect the editor with a canvas? I
> didn't manage that trying to follow the help instructions:
>
> "Connect this patch and your GUI object through typing the receive and
> send symbols of the object you want to edit."

all editing of gui objects works only through send messages. You must give
your canvas(es) a receive [and send] symbol first (if you don't have them
already). Then you must type that receive symbol in the receive symbol
field in cnv-edit. That's the connection of the patches.

English is not my mutter language (more like cousin language), if you want
you can suggest a simple phrase to explain how to make the connection.