[PD] pd font finetuning with tk scaling ?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Nov 28 16:38:22 CET 2005

hmmm, and did you try with the -10 pixel based font size?

if the pixel (width) of the font is known then it would be easy to scale
the object box based on the number of characters/spaces.

Is that how this how it works now Miller?

Should be easy to adapt that code to work with a consistant font.

Good work Hans!

b.