[PD] pd font finetuning with tk scaling ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 28 18:30:25 CET 2005

Duh, why didn't I remember the -10 thing.  Anyway, I tried that, and it
does indeed work!  The font sizes are very similar in size on Windows
and Mac OS X.  But now the problem is that the boxes on Mac OS X a
being created too large.  I think that this shouldn't be too hard to
figure out, it might just be a matter of replacing all of the Xwindows
font specs with { courier -12 bold } Tk-style font specs.

It would be great to get this into the upcoming Pd-extended release.

.hc