[PD] cables on top?

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:57:41 CET 2005

hi,

If my memory doesn't fail in the "good old times" (that is, before version
0.39) a canvas created after a group of objects would cover everything,
including their connections. I just noticed that while creating a patch it
is still so, but after saved and opened, the cables appear before the
canvases (which doesn't necessarily looks bad, but if you're into tcl/tk
semi-modern art).
Was this behaviour changed, or it slipped between something? I think it's
more logical that when one gui object covers other objects should also
cover its connections.

joao

--
Lugostr. 14