[PD] Re: missing libs in Windows Pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 28 23:31:28 CET 2005

(I cc'ed the list since is probably of general interest)

These are compiled as individual objects, no libs needed:

	iemlib, zexy, mjLib, maxlib, motex, ext13

These are compiled as a "libdir", so with the current Windows builds,
you have to add them to the path like this:  -lib
c:/progra~1/pd/extra/LIBNAME where LIBNAME = one of the names below:

creb (abstractions), cyclone, iemabs, iemmatrix, memento, rradical,
pixeltango, toxy, unauthorized, zexy (abstractions), (and soon smlib)

This should be included in the latest:

	vasp

and Percolate has a non-free license, so it can't be included.

.hc

____

                             http://at.or.at/hans/