[PD] Pd-extended Build System is ready for the public

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 28 23:37:34 CET 2005

On Nov 28, 2005, at 5:21 PM, Thoralf Schulze wrote:

> Hi hans,
>
>> Well, I am currently working on a Windows port of
>> [hid], so I am
>> working with DirectX and MinGW.  I haven't gotten it
>> going yet, any
>> tips or docs?
>
> none, apart from google and educated guesses ... what
> exactly do you need to get to work?

(I cc'ed the list since I think this is of general interest)

I've found so far that finding the right HOWTO has been key, I am
wondering whether you know of one.  Good docs for MinGW have been
elusive, and there are quite a few little details that are hard to
track down, like when to use MinGW make, and when to use Cygwin make.

Here's what I have found so far about setting up MinGW for working with
Pd:

http://puredata.org/docs/developer/win

____

                             http://at.or.at/hans/