[PD] tracking the position of a repeated form in gem

pun chik punchik at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 29 00:30:25 CET 2005

hi, i was experimenting with gemlist_info yesterday and its a really
cool object, but it seems i just can track the last repeated geo of my
gem chain. For example if i use the "repeat" object to repeat 20 spheres
in one gem chain I just can track the position of the last sphere. How
does gemlist_info works? is it posible to track for example the second
repeated geo or the fiftinth repeated geo?
punchik

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:17:34 +0100, "IOhannes m zmoelnig"
<zmoelnig at iem.at> said:
> matias kapo wrote:
> > hi pd friends... i have a question
> > , i been experimenting with  the repeat object in gem to create visual
> > stuff,
> > i would like to know
> > if its posible to track the position (in a x,y,z axis) of a repeated
> > object ( sphere, cube, etc)
> > here is a pic for a better understanding:
> > http://www.racapapu.net/spheres.html
> >
> > Do anybody have tried something like this before? Any idea, patch, or
> > suggestion would be really apreciated.
> >

> [gemlist_info] gets the current transformation matrix. this should be
> exactly what you want.
>

> mfg.asdr.
> IOhannes

  pun chik