[PD] scrolllist 0.1

Thomas Ouellet Fredericks iamonthebeach at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 00:58:38 CET 2005

Thanks for scrollist, it works great (even on XP).
I do have a suggestion thought: If the width of the added text is
larger than the scrollist window width, a weird offset occurs. I think
clipping the text would be better. Attached is an image of the
behavior.

How is the adaptation of Playslist going Piotr?

Tom