[PD] pd font finetuning with tk scaling ?

Andre Schmidt huolong at arcor.de
Tue Nov 29 09:58:13 CET 2005

does this affect us too ? (its from millers cvs. devel has still issues)

in 's_main.c'

    /* these give the nominal point size and maximum height of the
characters
    in the six fonts.  */

static t_fontinfo sys_fontlist[] = {
    {8, 5, 9, 0, 0, 0}, {10, 7, 13, 0, 0, 0}, {12, 9, 16, 0, 0, 0},
    {16, 10, 20, 0, 0, 0}, {24, 15, 25, 0, 0, 0}, {36, 25, 45, 0, 0,
0}};
#define NFONT (sizeof(sys_fontlist)/sizeof(*sys_fontlist))